Information about the collection and processing of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Par. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is laserfabrik GmbH, Beerstraße 12-14, 50354 Hürth, email@example.com, represented by the CEOs Jan Eiserloh and Daniel Brune (see Imprint). You can reach our data protection officer Daniel Brune at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post with the addition "data protection officer".
- When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer necessary. Furthermore, we restrict the use of the data if legal regulations require the retention of data.
- In the event that we make use of third-party service providers for individual functions of our offer or in case we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In this context, we also specify the defined criteria for the duration of storage.
- With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object,
- Right to data portability.
- In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
- laserfabrik GmbH takes appropriate safety measures to protect your data from manipulation, loss, damage, corruption and against access by unauthorized persons. However, communication by e-mail involves risks that cannot be completely ruled out. Therefore, for confidential information, we recommend you to use the postal service.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When visiting our website, we record personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called log files). These log files, which are stored on our server, are necessary both in technical terms so that you can access our website as well as for our legitimate interest in displaying our websites to you and ensuring their stability and security. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(b) and (f) GDPR. The log files that we process involve, in particular, the following data:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your query
- The content of your request (which specific sub-websites you are visiting)
- The website that you came from to reach our website
- The access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Your browser
- Your operating system and its interface
- The language and version of your browser software
- Moreover, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in a way referring to the browser you are using and which provide certain information to the party placing the cookie (in this case: to us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet more user friendly and more efficient as a whole.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They in particular include session cookies which store a so-called session ID that can be used to assign different requests from your browser to the same session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time which may be different depending on the cookie. You can at any time delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired and for example reject acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we point out that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not registered by your browser but by your Flash plugin which stores the necessary data irrespective of the browser you are using, and they do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you need to install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/...) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.] You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend to delete your cookies and browser history manually on a regular basis.
Use of Google Web Fonts
To ensure a consistent visualization of fonts, this site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. In case your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/...
Other functions and services of our website
- Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if interested. For this, you must generally give further personal data which we use for the performance of the respective service. Where additional data can be given voluntarily, this is signalized as such.
- In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- If we are offering promotions, contracts or similar services together with partners, we may also share your personal data with third parties. You receive more information on this when entering your data.
- If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the effects within the respective offer.
Links to other websites
Our service includes links to other providers. We have no control over whether these providers comply with data-protection regulations.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can inform us under the contact information mentioned in the imprint.
Contacting laserfabrik GmbH
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions, requests or comments regarding data protection by laserfabrik GmbH or the storage, use or transfer of your personal data (e.g. to view or update this data or the content of your consent to the use and transfer of this data). Your details from the e-mail, including the contact data you have provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of any follow-up questions. We will not pass this data on to third parties without your consent. You can contact us at: email@example.com
laserfabrik GmbH, Hürth, May 2018